Monday, 29 June 2009

Daniel's first week

Daniel regained his birth weight in one week. I'm really pleased because it means feeding is going well and that our hungry boy is satisfied. At the moment we're on a bit of a snack and snooze routine but I figure that he'll only be newborn for such a short time so I might as well spoil him a bit.


Upon advice from the hospital and the midwife we only bathed Daniel after a week. He did not enjoy his first bath very much but he loved the pampering afterwards.


Everyone always makes some or other comment about how fast newborn babies change. It's definitely true. In just one week Daniel has started looking around and responding to our voices. Sometimes he almost looks excited.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your lovely boy Daniel. He sure looks very cute. The pictures are very nice. Now you have one son who looks like Martin and one who looks like Fay (well, the hair does!) Enjoy!
    Petra de Munnik (Marko's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like his big brother!

    Well done all. You must be exhausted.

    Love,

    Zoe and Isobel xx

    ReplyDelete