Friday, 14 August 2009

Out of character

We had a play date at our house yesterday. In addition to Claire and Phillipa we were joined by Kailash and her adorable baby girl Ishvari who is definitely a mini Shyam. She just laughed and giggled all the time so she is clearly a happy baby. It's hard to imagine that Daniel is only 3 weeks younger than her.
I did something totally out of character and invited virutal strangers over as well. Even though we don't know each other very well our paths frequently cross and we have something very important in common: we all have 2 kids born more or less at the same time. I really enjoyed their company and the kids had loads of fun together so I hope to see more of them in the future.

Zach, Phillipa, Nicholas and Freddie
Alex&Lawrence, Amy&Olivia and Daniel&I

No comments:

Post a Comment