Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Swimming
Nicholas is doing so well at swimming - he has been moved up into the big boy lessons where the moms don't get in with the kids - I get to sit on the side with my heart overflowing with pride now. He has improved in leaps and bounds over the past few weeks and his favourite is swimming underwater looking for things on the bottom. I have taken Daniel into the water a couple of times and he is totally unfussed and seems to enjoy it too. I hope that he'll take after his big brother and that both of them will take after their Aunty Kerryn who is going to compete in the FINA world cup later this month. Best of luck from us in London, Kel, we'll be holding thumbs for you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment