Thursday, 5 November 2009
Tonsils
October and November seem to be the months for being sick in our family. It's probably due to the change in season. We've all been sick on and off for the past few weeks - as soon as I think we're on the mend the next cycle starts - it's starting to feel like it will never end. I've given up going to the doctors because all they say is 'Keep an eye on it'. Here's a question for the experts out there, mom that's you, does it look like Nicholas has tonsilitis? Both Martin and I had our tonsils taken out when we were about Nicholas' age so we're not sure what healthy tonsils ought to look like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would say Yes! Shame poor Nicholas! There is always a huge debate about tonsils and whether to take them out. Some old man said to me the other day that you NEVER take your tonsils out because they are your first defense in keeping germs out of your body ... I then asked him if he was often sick with tonsillitis ... he said Yes ... very! I kind of thought what's the point? I had mine out when I was little and I really can't say that it has made my immune system any weaker ~ i consider myself healthy actually. So there you have it my longest comment ever. x
ReplyDelete