First it was rugby
Thursday, 16 September 2010
38!
Not a lucky number but a lucky mamma! I celebrated my 38th birthday last weekend. Let's forget that just saying that makes me feel rather old. At least I'm happy ... extremely happy ... I've got three lovely boys in my life ... not a day goes by that I don't feel appreciated and loved ... what more could I want!
They spoilt me rotten all weekend and made me feel extra special! Nicholas made a flower arrangement for me - it was his own idea and he did it all by himself - now doesn't that just show that he is one of the sweetest kids on the planet. Then all three boys baked a heart shaped chocolate cake decorated with hundreds and thousands for me. Again Nicholas showed his sensitive side and said he loves me as much as all the little balls on the cake. Both Nicholas and Daniel loved singing happy birthday and taking turns to blow out the candle and shout hip-hip-hooray. We had to do it 38 times because we only had 1 candle!




The weather was lovely so we spent the morning playing on the field in Putney Heath. My heart overflowed with joy as I watched Nicholas and Daniel chase Martin around and laugh like they've never laughed before and they had great fun trying their hand at some of their dad's favourite sports.



In the evening we joined the hordes in Hyde Park to watch the Last Night of the Proms. It was loads of fun and the kids loved all the music, dancing and flag waving. A great end to a perfect day with my lovely family.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it looks like you had a lovely birthday faye....nice to know that you're being taken care of!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy happy, three boys that make you smile all the time, I know the feeling...
ReplyDelete