I can't believe that Nicholas is already 4 years old! He grown into a lovely and lively little boy with a caring and gentle nature. I love the fact that he is friendly to everyone whether they be young or old. He is inquisitive, intelligent and entertaining. To us he is perfect and we are extremely proud to have him as our son. We love him more than words can say!

This was this morning!

This was
4 years ago!

Today he said 'Mom the presents just keep coming!' and I replied 'You aint seen nothing yet baby!'. Thanks to everyone that sent texts, emails, cards and presents to make our boy's day special. It's been so much fun spoiling him. We're only having his party on the 4th because there are loads of other birthdays at this time of the year. It's going to be a DRAGON party and we're all so excited. Watch this space for more photos!
Happy birthday big boy! Every time Sangyeon sees him he say; "He's not a baby, he's a child!"... You and Martin have done a great job to raise this little angel :)
ReplyDelete