Monday, 7 February 2011
Good ol' Blighty
We're back in London after a lovely and long and lazy holiday in sunny South Africa. I didn't get round to do much blogging while we were away but I did manage to take hundreds, or perhaps even thousands, of photos. Hopefully I'll find the time to do some catch up posts over the next few weeks. The boys are happy enough to be 'home' and very excited to be reunited with their London friends. We've been back for exactly a week and already we're back into the full swing of things. Here are some photos from our outing to Richmond Park last week!



Did you notice the deer camouflaged in the background of the one photo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you are back!!! I was missing your blogging! How was SA? We are still in Sydney ... having a SUPER time!
ReplyDelete