Saturday, 19 March 2011
Puzzle Passion
Both Nicholas and Daniel have a passion for puzzles. Hardly a day goes by without doing at least one puzzle in our house. Nicholas likes teaching Daniel things, and puzzles are no exception. I love watching my two little guys interacting in such a positive fashion. Daniel can now do peg puzzles and 2-piece puzzles all on his own. Nicholas is good at focusing, so he happily tackles challenging puzzles, albeit with a bit of help. He is very bossy when it comes to puzzles - once he has decided on his strategy he sticks to it no matter what - even though I find this a bit too inflexible I suppose it is a good thing that he is so sure of himself. At some point we're going to have to stop getting new puzzles and games because the bookshelf is getting full!















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment