Monday, 31 October 2011

Halloween Party

This weekend we went to a fantastic Halloween Party. Who doesn't enjoy dressing up, playing games, carving pumpkins and having fun with friends. The party was hosted by Kidssakes. It was an excellent event for launching a new business as Claire is, after all, the Halloween Queen. The boys had great fun deciding what to dress up as, with a little help from us, of course. Nicholas wanted to be a ghost and I must say I am very proud of his home made costume. Danny was the big bad wolf because he can do some serious huffing and puffing. And just look at our awesome pumpkins. Happy Halloween everyone!

I always like looking back on occasions like this!
(2007 2008 2009 2010)

1 comment:

  1. wow, Faye! You are certainly keeping busy. It all looks like so much fun.
    How did the boys do the leaf art? Colour over them with wax crayon?

    ReplyDelete