Thursday, 23 January 2014

Dinosaur Golf Party

This post is all about the actual party.  The boys spent the first hour playing putt-putt and they absolutely loved it.  After that we had the perfectly decorated party room for another hour.  After the feast the boys went crazy running around popping balloons to find their dinosaur treasures and generally just having some uncontrolled fun.  And don't forget the pinata of course.  I'm not sure if I like them any more - I feel like it brings the worst out in the kids - but it is no secret that they all liked it.  It all ended off with the sing song and the cake!

Ready for the party




The golf









The feast


The pinata



The dessert table


The sing-song and cake





The thank-you cards

We didn't have time to make lots of individual thank-you cards so we just made this little letter that we printed for everyone.  Nicholas thought it was such a clever idea and commented that computers really do make life much easier!


No comments:

Post a Comment