Sunday, 15 November 2009

Budding Artist

Nicholas has a real passion for drawing. It's great because it's something he can do anywhere. We always have a stash of paper and pencils in our out-and-about bag which comes in handy especially when we're in a restaurant. Here are some examples of his recent works of art.

Flower
Stegasaurus

Aeroplane in a storm
Nicholas on a tractor

3 comments:

  1. Those are really so cute! I think I would have even guessed what they were if you didn't have a title for each one of them ... except the stegasaurus but just because I'm not that clued up about dinosaurs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nicholas is definitely talented! I will be sure to wait a few more years before I post any of Dylan's artwork...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO impressed. i must put some of jackson's art up as a comparison. HA HA NEVER, he is DREADFUL - i have even been told by his teacher that we must sit and colour together every day because he is so bad...

    ReplyDelete