Sunday, 25 July 2010

Farnborough Airshow

On saturday we went to the Farnborough Airshow. With two boys that are mad about aeroplanes it's hard not to become enthusiasts ourselves. The outing was a great success because there were litterally hundreds of planes: big ones, small ones, loud ones, quiet ones, fast ones, slow ones, single ones and teams too. The family favourite was definitely the spectacular red arrows.


I don't usually post 'scenery' photos but I feel in the mood to put some of the shots on today just because Nicholas likes looking at them. And if you're interested to see the photos from the last time we went in 2008 when Nicholas was 20 months old click here. I guess this is one of the events we'll attend every time it's on if we end up staying in England.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are stunning! Looks like it was fun! I remember Sean always wanting to go to that show!

    ReplyDelete