The Little Gym had their show week a couple of weeks ago. The kids had a ball showing off their skills and were so excited when they got their medals. Neither of my boys were the stars of the show but I was still overflowing with pride. They both love going to The Little Gym and it definitely is playing a role in making them more physical not to mention all the other good social skills that come along with it. I think it is an absolutely amazing activity!
We have lots of funny antics at home too. Nicholas does a pretty good tabletop pose, he loves climbing with his legs up the wall while standing on his hands and he is very good at standing on one leg. Daniel's balance is also excellent, he loves doing the splits and he can already jump into the air with both feet.
My boys are awsome, living life, loving life, having so much fun its great to see. Wish I was little and could join in the fun! Love you to bits, boys!!!! Love from your Gogo in Magogo
My boys are awsome, living life, loving life, having so much fun its great to see. Wish I was little and could join in the fun! Love you to bits, boys!!!! Love from your Gogo in Magogo
ReplyDelete