Monday, 8 August 2011

Terrible Twos

As if by magic Daniel started having tantrums when he turned two. I'm not talking about short little outbursts that are easy to solve. This little guy can kick and scream and turn on the waterworks like you can't imagine. And believe me it's not easy to stop him. I feel quite bad putting these photos up but some of you, who have been lucky not to witness this side of Danny, just don't believe me so I thought I'd provide some evidence. On the up side it always ends with a 'Sorry Mommy! No more screaming!' and lots of cuddles and kissies. The episodes are are diminishing in frequency and duration so I think we're making progress. Hopefully this phase will pass soon!

Usually he looks like this
Tantrum
Calming Down
Is that a smile I see?
Daniel says the strangest things when he is angry. 'Go away' features often but then there are some other quality insults too. 'You go fly away in the window to the tree tops' and 'I'm going to give you one minute ONE minute' with a stern pointed finger of course. And wait for it, ' I'm going to break your nose'. I just don't know where he gets it from!

No comments:

Post a Comment