Sunday, 28 August 2011

The Vio-vio-violin

Quite by accident we stumbled across a music teacher who lives down the road from us. He invited Nicholas for an assesment and concluded that he was ready to commence lessons right away. So we got Nick the cutest little violin you've ever seen and he started lessons a couple of months ago. I secretly love the fact that he used to go to Rugby Tots and with his violin strapped to his back so that he could go straight to Rustem afterwards for his lesson. It still sounds like he is skinning a cat most of the time but every now and then he hits the right note. He is very enthusiastic and proud of himself so I guess that's the best start we could have hoped for!

Daniel is, dare I say, even more enthusiastic to have a go and always waits for his turn whenever Nicholas practices. We'll be very pleased if something comes of this, but if not then we'll be glad that at least we have exposed them to music lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment