I met Alex in hospital when I had Nicholas and she had Freddie, and then later again when Daniel and Lawrence arrived, that's when we became friends. Needless to say I was sad when they moved to Cheltenham last summer. We finally went to visit them this weekend. It was great to see them all and to get a taste of life in the country. Their boutique B&B,
Ravenhurst, will be open to the public later this year. Their Georgian mansion is magnificent and they make great hosts so I have no doubt it will be a success!
Their Georgian mansion
The grand staircase to our suite
(can you spot the children?)

Biking buddies


The park on their doorstep

On Sunday we climbed
Cleeve Hill(highest point of the Cotswold Way)
The trig beacon at the top

Evidence of the wind that nearly blew us away

The four boys

Love the windy hair picture! my legs ache just looking at those stairs!
ReplyDelete