Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Nicholas' godmother Tessa

My sister, Tessa, is Nicholas' godmother. She used to live with us in Oxford while I was pregnant with Nicholas and then she lived in Fulham with us for the first 8 months of his life. Here's a photo of the two of them soon after he was born.

She had to go back to South Africa because her visa ran out and after spending 2 years at home she packed her bags and went to Korea to teach English. It is great to keep in touch with her new and exciting life in the east via her blog. We miss you terribly Tessie!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it was so long ago that I lived with you uys, and got to see Nicholas all the time. I miss you guys too, and I can't wait to meet Daniel. I'm a very proud godmother of NJR by the way, he is an angel-child! xxx

    ReplyDelete