Thursday, 14 April 2011

Playball Camp

Last week Nicholas went on his first 'camp'. All the regular activities have half day camps over the holidays for the kids. He was very excited about going on the Playball Camp and came back with a smile on his face and lots of stories to tell. They make it very exciting for the kids. Besides the regular playball skills they also play games, try out obstacle courses, go on a treasure hunts and have a picnic. These photos were taken just before last friday's camp. Hope he enjoys tomorrow's just as much!

Since this post is about Playball I thought I might as well include his latest certificate and report card (mainly for the grandparents to see). The teacher is full of praise of Nicholas' skills and always remarks how much he has improved. She also thinks he is very good at concentrating (!) and that he is an excellent listener (?). Best of all I like the the first sentence of her comments!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Nicholas! That's a report card to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete