Inspired by his friends,
Dylan and Freddie, Nicholas asked Dad to take the training wheels off his bike during the Easter break. The fact that he made the decision himself meant that he was ready. Naturally he was a bit wobbly at first but his confidence grew in leaps and bounds. Since then there's been no looking back!
At first he needed Dad close by

Because he was a bit wobbly

But in no time he got the knack
He went from this ...
... to this in no time
I dug up an old post from August 2009 when Nicholas first go this bike (he was 2 years and 9 months old). I just have to add the
link here because it's just too cute for words. It actually brought tears to my eyes - where has the time gone - now I know why I like blogging about my boys so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment