Monday, 16 May 2011

China plates

I found this old post - so old Daniel still has long hair - when I was trying to get my blog up to date. I love the photos and it is still totally true so I thought I would post it anyway. One day Nicholas said to his teacher: 'This is my lil' brother, Daniel, he is also my mate!' I'm not sure if he knew exactly what he was saying but it was very sweet indeed. He is very protective over Daniel, look out anyone that tries to give Danny trouble, Nick will be there to keep you at bay. All this even though Daniel spends a lot of time terrorising poor Nicholas!

I also like the way Nicholas tries to teach Daniel things. He especially takes the role of elocution very seriously. Heaven help us when Daniel talks as much as Nicholas one day. Here Nick is giving his little brother a lesson on the colours of the rainbow (I didn't have the heart to tell him that in actual fact the song is wrong)!

But beware Daniel if you destroy something that Nicholas has created!

No comments:

Post a Comment