Tuesday, 30 August 2011

The Arty Farty Nutty Professor

Every day when Daniel is having his nap Nicholas chooses an activity for us to do together. I always try to incorporate some reading or writing but it often involves something arty and lately some sort of science experiment. This post contains a collection of photos from some of the things we did over the past few months. Nick has an extremely good attention span and will almost always finish whatever he starts. A quality of his that I admire just as much as his enthusiasm. I'm really going to miss this special time that I share with my little big boy!

Good old fashioned drawing
Painting is always a popular choice
CollagesMake your own aeroplaneDinosaur mouldsMetamorphosis
Homemade compass
Experimenting with volume
Bobbing Raisins
Experimenting with density

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so clever!!! Love the science experiments! Noa loves to be busy in the kitchen making baking mixing.

    ReplyDelete