Saturday, 3 December 2011

The Safari Party

So the party was safari themed and we held it at Chessington World of Adventures. We invited his whole class plus some of his best friends from before school and ended up with 20 boys and 6 girls all round about 5 years old. The first part involved some time with the zoo keepers and encounters with a slick boa constrictor, a couple of giant madagascan snails, a clever macaw and a trio of playful meerkats. The next part of the party consisted of the feast with the cake as the highlight. Finally some crazy running about and fun and games to end things off. I think all the kids had an aboslute ball and that's the most important thing at the end of the day!

The decor at the venue
The safari adventure
The feast
The cake
The chaos
The pinata
The party bags
The pass the parcel presents
The excitement continued when we got home. I don't think I've ever seen so many presents for one person before. What a lucky boy. Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making Nicholas feel extra special!

The end

1 comment: