Friday, 20 April 2012

Eggs and Chocolate and Chocolate Eggs

We were away for Easter so didn't get to do all the activities I would have liked to but we did manage to have some Easter fun at least. We always have eggs in some form or another for breakfast every weekend. Our boiled eggs have never been quite this pretty though. My friend, Ellie, gave me these cool sleeves that shrink onto the eggs when you boil them. Easter would not be complete without chocolate so we had a chocolate playdate with Olivia and Ernie. I have never seen 4 kids devour so much chocolate in one sitting. We also manage to squeeze in an Easter dinner party and egg hunt with the Jacksons before we left on holiday. The kids enjoyed making bunny ears and baskets for themselves and they loved using a map to search for all the treats that we hid in the garden for them. I don't know how I am going to convince the boys that chocolate every day is not a good idea!

Eggs for breakfast


Chocolate frenzy


Easter Egg Hunt


Easter cards

No comments:

Post a Comment