There are quite a lot of nice photos from outings we did during the week and over the weekend so I have kept them in separate posts. Have a look immediately after this post or click on the links below:
Friday, 27 April 2012
More Spring Holidays
Most kids are back at school already but Daniel and I were lucky to have
Nicholas' company for an extra week. The theme of the week was rest
and relaxation. We spent a lot of time pottering around at home. We
also had a couple of playdates including a swimming get together at The
Roehampton Club with one of Nick's friends from school, Rory, and his
brothers. I am sad to say that it's all over and back to school but
Nicholas seems quite excited!
There are quite a lot of nice photos from outings we did during the week and over the weekend so I have kept them in separate posts. Have a look immediately after this post or click on the links below:
There are quite a lot of nice photos from outings we did during the week and over the weekend so I have kept them in separate posts. Have a look immediately after this post or click on the links below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment