Monday, 27 February 2012
Chicken Pox 1
Nicholas has chicken pox! The old wives' tale says 3 days' of spots, 3 days' of blisters and 3 days' of crusting over and then life returns to normal. So far it seems quite accurate. Nick's spots started appearing last Tuesday, at first I thought it was just a mild case, but the spots just kept coming, until Friday when he was at his sickest and itchiest. Then, as if by magic, he hit the turning point and has been getting better and better ever since. Thankfully he has been very good about not not scratching so he doesn't look too bad. It's actually been nice being housebound. I've really enjoyed having Nicholas all to myself again and playing school-school with him. I'll miss him when he goes back to school later this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment