Wednesday, 15 February 2012

SA2011: Cousin Love

The best thing about going home is spending time with family. This year we only had half a house of people at home which felt kind of strange. I loved the fact that Nicholas and Daniel got on so well with Noa and Emma and Stella. Nicholas adored Stella, and I think the feeling was mutual, it was so sweet to see. Everytime Danny saw Emma he wanted to give her cuddles and kisses. And both boys had great fun playing with Noa.

Shortly after we arrived


Extended cousins come to play


Nicholas and Stella


Daniel and Emma


The 'failed' photo shoot


Big bro and little bro


See Janine's posts Cuzzie Love, Quick, Cuzzie Photo Fail
for a variation of the same theme ...

2 comments:

  1. The girls had so much fun with their Cousins! Can't wait for the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I keep meaning to post about Nicholas and Stella...I have a similar photo of the two of them up on our fridge! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete