As you're well aware we went to South Africa for the Christmas holidays. It's always difficult for me to catch up on my blog posts when we get back I have so many nice photos because the boys have so much fun. I have finally managed to create a few blog posts about our week in Magogong. I am going to set the posts to be published one day next week while we are away (there 10 posts all in all so make sure you click on
to see them all). In the meantime here are a few photos (they're not mine and I'm not sure where they came from) of one of my favourite places on earth!



I am yet to do our week in Wakkies followed by our last couple of days in Joburg. Similarly, I still haven't managed to do SA2010, but I remain hopefull that I will find the time because it was an awesome holiday and I love going back and looking at the photos. Anyway, watch this space, if you are interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment