Saturday, 3 March 2012

Robin Hood

You've got to love this country when they do things like World Book Day. They give the children free books and discount tokens to spend at bookshops. It really is amazing, and we've enjoyed a few of these gift packs at all the important developmental milestones along the way. On Friday Nicholas had to get dressed up as a character from a book. I must admit that I was a bit lazy so I subtly persuaded him to go as Robin Hood. He got a lovely Robin Hood outfit for his birthday so it was an easy option for me. I just had to order the book and read it to him. He had to do his show and tell on the character he chose so it was a good opportunity to read the book and talk about the hero's life. Little did I know how tricky the resulting conversations would be!


No comments:

Post a Comment