June was a very busy month for us, not only was Daniel's second birthday a huge highlight, but we also had Oupa and Ouma visiting us for 3 whole weeks. Both boys loved spending time with their grandparents and thoroughly enjoyed - and benefitted - from all the extra love and attention that were showered on them all the time. Thank you for everything, Oupa and Ouma, we're missing you and can't wait to see you again!
I also enjoyed a bit of freedom - doing the school/activity run with only the appropriate child, shopping in peace, going to the dentist and the hairdresser, a birthday party and a house warming party and of course out for dinner with my better half - without worrying about the kids. I didn't get to do much blogging though. Hopefully I'll be successful at catching up over next few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment