Peques loves their face painting and dress-up parties. Last week they had a dress-up party for all the kids that are leaving for big school this year. I borrowed a collection of outfits from a friend and let Nicholas choose what he wanted to wear. To my surprise he chose the superman outfit. I couldn't resist digging out Nick's small spiderman outfit for Daniel so that he could feel part of it all. My little superheros were unbelievably excited and looked extremely cute!


I remembered once long ago they were dressed the same but in
reverse. That was in October 2009 when Nicholas was almost 3 years old and Daniel was only 4 months old. Why do I always get sad when I see something that reminds me how fast these little precious guys are growing up!

On this occasion Nick came home painted like an owl
(apparently he came up with the idea all on his own)

And on another day he came home looking a mess
(he proudly explained that it was a self portrait)
Such sweet photos of your two superheroes! Love the one when Danny is in the superman outfit .. he was so little!
ReplyDelete