The Little Gym term always ends off with Show Week which gives the children a chance to show off their skills to their proud parents and they are rewarded with a medal for their effort. I was really and truly impressed with my boys. They both put on an amazing performance and really enjoyed being in the limelight. I decided to try something different this time and put my little camera on a continuous sport mode. The end result was great because I now have sequences of photos that give a great idea of the whole routine. It is also the reason why a lot of the photos are a bit blurry, but I actually quite like it. Below is a mixture of photos with a few animated gifs thrown into the mix. Watch carefully!
Little Champions
Nicholas
Beam
Handstand
Cartwheel
Bars
Spring Board

Impressive Routines
Medal Ceremony
Daniel
Beam
Forward Roll
Hanging
Bars
Impressive Routines
Medal Ceremony
No comments:
Post a Comment